Goat Saves Family from House Fire

posted by Robin -

An Arkansas family's pet goat is being credited with saving them from a house fire.   10-year-old Abigail Bruce was sleeping in the living room of the family's Poinsett County home Saturday night when the goat started bleating loudly and jumping on her legs and chest.  Abigail woke up and saw smoke, then ran into her parents' room to alert them.  They escaped unharmed through the bedroom window. Speedy the goat had joined the family just 2 days earlier as a birthday present for Abigail. Her father didn't approve at first, but now says Speedy will be part of the family from now on.

Comments

Robin Jones

Robin Jones

Want to know more about Robin? Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.